Envision Strategies Resources
Since 1997, Envision Strategies has been recognized as a premier consulting firm specializing in strategic planning and operations consulting for foodservice and hospitality organizations.
- We are experts in the business of foodservice and hospitality; as such, we help our clients see the possibilities, position for the future, drive revenue, and save cost.
- Over twenty years of sophisticated market research gives us a deep and cross-generational understanding of customer preferences and buying behavior.
- Our cross-market project portfolio puts us on the forefront of industry trends – We are trend leaders not followers.
- We are adept at navigating politically complex environments and forging consensus around innovative solutions.
- We are committed to making meaningful contributions to our clients and our industry.
Implementation & Training
The e360 consultant will work with you on a detailed roadmap that outlines all the deliverables you need to complete as part of the implementation process. This includes assigning users, groups and admins, finalizing dining locations, managing expectations, and creating an orboarding and training plan for your team. We will also provide tips in making sure that audits are completed, action items are assigned and there is continuous improvement for your dining program.
CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
Besides the Monthly Performance Summary Reports, the e360 program is fully consultant supported. This means that there will be periodic check-ins and ongoing technical support by any of our experienced Envision Strategies consultants, including being available if there is a need for strategic solutions to ensure high satisfaction within your dining program. The consultants are using e360 to leverage technology to place valuable data into the hands of members to maximize time and ensure high satisfaction.
RoundTables & Webinars
On a periodic basis, Envision rotates between facilitating Member Roundtable and Professional Development Webinars.
Members have access to a dedicated Resource Library with materials to help foster continuous improvement. This includes video tutorials, Customer Voice survey templates, a Performance Scorecard, a Business Review template and more.